1888 Atti di Morte - Anna Biondolillo

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
malsbury
Rookie
Rookie

1888 Atti di Morte - Anna Biondolillo

Post by malsbury »

I believe this to be the death notice form my 4th great grandmohter Anna Biondolillo #45.

http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... ewsIndex=0

If I could get some help with the translation of this document to confirm the details to verify my assumptions. Also of interest are the names Capizzi and Mosca that I think I can make out. These are surnames that appear in another branch of my tree, so it would be interesting to see how they are related.

If this record is of the Anna Biondolillo I am looking for it may help prove the link I was hoping to make that ties my Biondolillo and Guccione family members in Villalba to the larger grouping of those family names in Alia.

Thanks.

-Thomas
liviomoreno
Master
Master

Re: 1888 Atti di Morte - Anna Biondolillo

Post by liviomoreno »

Anna Biondolillo died on Apr 18 1888, in Villalba, Via Nivera.
She was 89 years old, she resided in Villalba but was born in Alia to deceased Raimondo and deceased Rosolia Latrassa (both living in Alia). She was also the widow of Giuseppe Mosca.
The death declaration was made by Luigi Valenza and Salvatore Micciché, witnesses to the registration of the rdeath record were Michele Capizzi and Sebastiano Russo.
There's no clue about any relationship among the declarants, the witnesses and the deceased.
malsbury
Rookie
Rookie

Re: 1888 Atti di Morte - Anna Biondolillo

Post by malsbury »

Thank you. That is all good information to work from.

I still think this may be the Anna Biondolillo I am looking for, but I will now need to confirm that she remarried a Giuseppe Mosca at some point after the death of her husband Vincenzo Mulé.

Thanks again.

-Thomas