Help with death record translation

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
vspeciale66
Rookie
Rookie

Help with death record translation

Postby vspeciale66 » 06 Feb 2015, 21:01

Hi
Can anyone help with the translation of this death record for my Gr gr gr Uncle. I am looking for a complete translation the record if possible.

It is on the right middle for
Agostino Del Gatto

Thank you for any and all help!
Valerie
agustino Delgatto son of Domenico.jpg
To be Italian is to know Love.

Researching: Del Gatto, Floreno, Cedrone, Speciale, Sucato, Rubado, Simonnetti, Romano, D'Ischia, Di Martino

Tessa78
Master
Master

Re: Help with death record translation

Postby Tessa78 » 06 Feb 2015, 21:54

Record #42
Dated 8 July 1872 at 1 PM at the town office in Clvi Risorta, settlemen of the hamlet of Zuni, Province of Terra di Lavora, District of Caserta = We, Achille Sanniti, Councillor functioning as Mayor and Official of the town, have transcribed the following act of death provided by the Official of the town of Santa Maria Capua Vetere. Extract of death of Agostino del Gatto, Number 263 = Year 1872, day 25 of the month of June at 12noon in Santa Maria Capua Vetere at the town office = Before us, Pasuale Matarazzi, Mayor and Official of the town of Santa Maria as stated. Appeared Luigi Iannotti of deceased Domenico, age 38, cross-bow maker(?) resident here via Torre, and Giuseppe Lamonica of deceased Giosue, age 45, peasant farmer residing Corso Adriano, to declare that on 24 day of the said month and year, at 10 AM died in this town, Agostino Del Gatto, husband of Angela Palmiero, of age 32, peasant farmer, born in Zuni, Calvi, son of Domenico and of deceased Maria Teresa Carusone, residing Corso Adriano = This present act was read to the above declarants, and I found them to be illiterate and did not sign at the close.
Signed by Pasquale Matarazzi of Santa Maria Capua Vetere (the official) on 6 July 1872.
A extract that conforms = signed also by Official Achille Sanniti of Calvi Risorta.

T.

vspeciale66
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Help with death record translation

Postby vspeciale66 » 09 Feb 2015, 18:39

Thank you for taking the time to do the whole record! I really appreciate it. It helps me compare similar words on other records I have.
Thanks again!
To be Italian is to know Love.

Researching: Del Gatto, Floreno, Cedrone, Speciale, Sucato, Rubado, Simonnetti, Romano, D'Ischia, Di Martino

Return to “Italian language, handwriting , script & translations”