Antonino Salamone Death record help

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
stokkster1
Elite
Elite

Antonino Salamone Death record help

Postby stokkster1 » 02 Nov 2015, 23:38

https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/T ... ,353357801

So as part of the Allegati I found this death record for

looks like Antonino Salamaone Who was born in 1847 son of Gioacchina Di Martino & Giuseppe

But my question is how can he died in Aug 26 1854? I am confused, is this a death record for Antonino? age 42 born Partinico married to Francesca Speciala???

carubia
Master
Master

Re: Antonino Salamone Death record help

Postby carubia » 03 Nov 2015, 06:50

The is an extract of the 26 Aug 1854 death record of (Donna) Gioacchina D_antino, wife of Don Giuseppe Salamone. I'm not sure what her surname was - it begins with a "D", has what looks like an "ia" and then either a double "l" or double "t" and then ends with "antino" (or maybe "artino"). She was 42 and born in Partinico. Don Saverio D(iallan)tino and Donna Francesca Speciale were her parents, both deceased.

She lived in Sant'Antonino Quarter of Borgetto.

liviomoreno
Master
Master

Postby liviomoreno » 03 Nov 2015, 07:52

carubia wrote:The is an extract of the 26 Aug 1854 death record of (Donna) Gioacchina D_antino, wife of Don Giuseppe Salamone. I'm not sure what her surname was - it begins with a "D", has what looks like an "ia" and then either a double "l" or double "t" and then ends with "antino" (or maybe "artino"). She was 42 and born in Partinico. Don Saverio D(iallan)tino and Donna Francesca Speciale were her parents, both deceased.

She lived in Sant'Antonino Quarter of Borgetto.

Di Martino

carubia
Master
Master

Postby carubia » 03 Nov 2015, 09:52

liviomoreno wrote:Di Martino
Thanks. Of course! It was an M. It becomes obvious once someone points it out to you.

Return to “Italian language, handwriting , script & translations”