Grigoli, Antonino & Francesco 1694

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
stokkster1
Elite
Elite

Grigoli, Antonino & Francesco 1694

Post by stokkster1 »

https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1 ... cc=2046915

Page 17

I have Antonino died Aug 20 1694 I can not make out how old he was or who wife or parents are? looks like he might have been from Carini

Francesco looks like Aug 31 1694 looks like he was 40 parnets might be Giuseppe & Angela, but he was married so is his wife dead?
carubia
Master
Master

Re: Grigoli, Antonino & Francesco 1694

Post by carubia »

It looks like they're both from "Car." so perhaps that means Carini. Antonino Di Grigoli was about 14, but no parents are mentioned. Your dates of death for both of them and age and parents info for Francesco Di Grigoli are correct. One can't tell from this whether his wife was alive or even that he was married.
stokkster1
Elite
Elite

Re: Grigoli, Antonino & Francesco 1694

Post by stokkster1 »

carubia wrote:It looks like they're both from "Car." so perhaps that means Carini. Antonino Di Grigoli was about 14, but no parents are mentioned. Your dates of death for both of them and age and parents info for Francesco Di Grigoli are correct. One can't tell from this whether his wife was alive or even that he was married.
Thank you, See your a great teacher, I am getting better at this :D