Help translating Matrimoni Record Antonio Ciampo

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
misschristi16
Elite
Elite

Help translating Matrimoni Record Antonio Ciampo

Postby misschristi16 » 28 Jan 2016, 16:39

http://antenati.san.beniculturali.it/v/ ... ewsIndex=0

I believe this is a marriage record for Antonio Ciampo--son of Vito di Nicola Ciampo (or is it the other way around?)

Marriage to Vittoria Brunetti who was widow to Domenico Ciampo.

Any help would greatly be appreciated. Thanks~

misschristi16
Elite
Elite

Re: Help translating Matrimoni Record Antonio Ciampo

Postby misschristi16 » 28 Jan 2016, 18:01

Ok, I am thinking this record is a death record, not a marriage record. I am confused. It says the profession is bambino--that is not usually in a marriage record. Why do they have death records in the marriage file?? To confuse us Kansans who do not know better (like me! :-) )

liviomoreno
Master
Master

Postby liviomoreno » 29 Jan 2016, 08:30

misschristi16 wrote:Ok, I am thinking this record is a death record, not a marriage record. I am confused. It says the profession is bambino--that is not usually in a marriage record. Why do they have death records in the marriage file?? To confuse us Kansans who do not know better (like me! :-) )

Al the records starting from image 16 are death record. This is clearly a mistake and I have reported it the responsible people.

misschristi16
Elite
Elite

Postby misschristi16 » 29 Jan 2016, 15:04

Thank you! Once I figured out what I was looking at, it was much easier for me to understand. I hope they can get that fixed. I appreciate your help.

Return to “Italian language, handwriting , script & translations”