Anna Pulejo & Giulia Guarneri Marriage Help

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
stokkster1
Elite
Elite

Anna Pulejo & Giulia Guarneri Marriage Help

Postby stokkster1 » 07 Feb 2016, 19:13

https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1 ... cc=2051639

I am a bit confused, this is suppose to be a marriage pub for Guarneri & Pulejo, I see all his info, but I do not see hers instead I see mention of Laura Fatto, I do Anna Pulejo down further but this makes no sense can someone transcribe, the record starts on the previous page and continues to this starts on page 149

erudita74
Master
Master

Re: Anna Pulejo & Giulia Guarneri Marriage Help

Postby erudita74 » 07 Feb 2016, 19:26

I don't see a Laura Fatto in this record., What I do see is Lo Galbo Lucia, the daughter of deceased Agostino, the mother of the groom, Giulio. Other than the fact that it was his intention to contract marriage with Anna Pulejo, there is no other info about Anna given in this record.

Erudita

AngelaGrace56
Master
Master

Postby AngelaGrace56 » 07 Feb 2016, 21:28

Hello

I believe that what you are reading as Laura Fatto, are the words “hanno fatto” which means “they made” or “they did” the request.... which appears four lines from the top.
In the record I am reading that Giulio was born 26 February 1852 and Anna was born 19 November 1850? Like Erudita has said, no other details are given about Anna, that I also can see.

I can understand your confusion with this particular request to have the marriage banns posted. It's not as clearly set out as most of the Pubblicazioni that I have encountered before. The 1873 Marriage Allegati appear to be on line. Hopefully, amongst them, will be the Allegati relevant to this marriage, which should include the extracts of both Birth Acts of Giulio and Anna, etc, as mentioned in this record.

Angela :)

stokkster1
Elite
Elite

Postby stokkster1 » 08 Feb 2016, 00:58

AngelaGrace56 wrote:Hello

I believe that what you are reading as Laura Fatto, are the words “hanno fatto” which means “they made” or “they did” the request.... which appears four lines from the top.
In the record I am reading that Giulio was born 26 February 1852 and Anna was born 19 November 1850? Like Erudita has said, no other details are given about Anna, that I also can see.

I can understand your confusion with this particular request to have the marriage banns posted. It's not as clearly set out as most of the Pubblicazioni that I have encountered before. The 1873 Marriage Allegati appear to be on line. Hopefully, amongst them, will be the Allegati relevant to this marriage, which should include the extracts of both Birth Acts of Giulio and Anna, etc, as mentioned in this record.

Thank you

stokkster1
Elite
Elite

Postby stokkster1 » 08 Feb 2016, 00:58

erudita74 wrote:I don't see a Laura Fatto in this record., What I do see is Lo Galbo Lucia, the daughter of deceased Agostino, the mother of the groom, Giulio. Other than the fact that it was his intention to contract marriage with Anna Pulejo, there is no other info about Anna given in this record.

Erudita

Thank you

liviomoreno
Master
Master

Postby liviomoreno » 08 Feb 2016, 08:21

According to the marriage record (img 192-193) https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1 ... cc=2051639 Anna Pulejo, aged 22 was the daughter of deceased Felice and of Caterina Chianetta

AngelaGrace56
Master
Master

Postby AngelaGrace56 » 08 Feb 2016, 17:38

stokkster1 wrote:
AngelaGrace56 wrote:Hello
The 1873 Marriage Allegati appear to be on line. Hopefully, amongst them, will be the Allegati relevant to this marriage, which should include the extracts of both Birth Acts of Giulio and Anna, etc, as mentioned in this record.

Thank you

Happy to help, Debbie. I went through and had a look for the Marriage Allegati for this couple. Unfortunately the allegati jump from 1871-1874, so 1873 don't appear to be on line, which is a pity.
Angela

Return to “Italian language, handwriting , script & translations”