Help Translating Document

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
wisemonkey
Rookie
Rookie

Help Translating Document

Postby wisemonkey » 28 Feb 2016, 17:59

Can anyone please help me translate the attached document? It would really be appreciated as I have reached a research wall. This document is the end of the paper trail that I can find for my father's ancestors. I have contacted the parish priest in Scala Coeli, Cosenza. Calabria and unfortunately, he does not have records for the family. The website, Portale della storia degli Italiani at this link:

http://88.59.143.158/ascs_web/index.fac ... 7ECD.node1

does not have records prior to 1800. I have been searching for so many years that it pains me to have the end our story here.

Thank you in advance.
Attachments
Saverio Death.jpeg

wisemonkey
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Help Translating Document

Postby wisemonkey » 28 Feb 2016, 18:13

I apologize and should have looked closer at my previous posts. I asked for and received assistance translating this document on 7/16/15. So sorry, I am just grasping at straws now because I so want to find more records/clues to my ancestors.
I received an email today from Il Circolo Calabrese at this link: http://www.circolocalabrese.org/genealo ... ervice.asp. They are offering genealogy research for $30 an hour and no charge if they cannot locate records. Thought I would pass that on.

wisemonkey
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Help Translating Document

Postby wisemonkey » 28 Feb 2016, 20:33

On second thought, can anyone tell me if the document states a year and date for the death of Saverio?
Thanks again.

Return to “Italian language, handwriting , script & translations”