1857 Death, Capestrano

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
JOHN08
Elite
Elite

1857 Death, Capestrano

Postby JOHN08 » 04 Mar 2016, 08:18

On the 3rd of February 1857, in Capestrano, District of Aquila, Province of Aquila, appeared Angelo di Loreto, 45, peasant farmer, living in Capestrano, knows the deceased ?; also appeared Domenico Iacobini ???, knows the deceased ?, 34, peasant farmer, living in Capestrano.

They declared on the 2nd of February 1857 at 4 p.m. the death of Sabatino Iafolla, two days old, born and lived in Capestrano; son of Vincenzo Iafolla, peasant farmer, and son of Bernadina ? Corsi, a spinner, living in Capestrano.

Appreciate corrections/additions.

John

Num 6 http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... ewsIndex=0

AngelaGrace56
Master
Master

Re: 1857 Death, Capestrano

Postby AngelaGrace56 » 04 Mar 2016, 09:15

JOHN08 wrote:On the 3rd of February 1857, in Capestrano, District of Aquila, Province of Aquila, appeared Angelo di Loreto, 45, peasant farmer, living in Capestrano, knows the deceased ?; also appeared Domenico Iacobucci possibly, I don't think it is Iacobini ???, knows the deceased ?, 34, peasant farmer, living in Capestrano.

They declared on the 2nd of February 1857 at 4 p.m. the death of Sabatino Iafolla, nine (nove) days old, born and lived in Capestrano; son of Vincenzo Iafolla, peasant farmer, and son of Berardina Corsi, a spinner, living in Capestrano.

Appreciate corrections/additions.

John

Num 6 http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... ewsIndex=0

Just adding these two phrases which might make it clearer:
conoscente del defunto (acquaintance of the deceased)
altro conoscente (another acquaintance)

Angela

Return to “Italian language, handwriting , script & translations”