1815 Marriage Record-Molfetta

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
ItalianbellaSA
Elite
Elite

1815 Marriage Record-Molfetta

Postby ItalianbellaSA » 07 Jun 2016, 01:54

Hi Everyone:

I just found a marriage record that is of interest to me. It has the names of my 6 and 7th direct ancestors (Michele Visaggio, Giuseppe Visaggio and Carmina Uva). But, I think it is a marriage record of someone else and I don't understand why they are mentioned.

I would appreciate it if someone can please give me so information on the record.

Here is the link (#105):
http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... ewsIndex=0

Thank you so much.

Sue Antista :D
It is hoped that the research I am doing helps to discover, preserve and celebrate my family history.

Sue Antista
ItalianbellaSA

liviomoreno
Master
Master

Re: 1815 Marriage Record-Molfetta

Postby liviomoreno » 07 Jun 2016, 07:54

The groom is Michele Visaggio a sailor, aged 22, son of Giuseppe Visaggio 65yo and Carmina Uva, Carmina is not attending the marriage and no one knows if she is still alive... Michele is not present because he is sailing "out of the kingdom" and Corrado Minervino, aged 36, to whom Michele gave power of attorney is standing for him.
The bride is Pasqua Minervino, aged 19, spinner, daughter of Giovanni 46yo and of Gaetana Stoja 46yo

ItalianbellaSA
Elite
Elite

Re: 1815 Marriage Record-Molfetta

Postby ItalianbellaSA » 07 Jun 2016, 14:45

Thank you very much!
It is hoped that the research I am doing helps to discover, preserve and celebrate my family history.

Sue Antista
ItalianbellaSA

Return to “Italian language, handwriting , script & translations”