Giovanni Anelli - Death Record 1885 Married 3 times?

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
ItalianbellaSA
Elite
Elite

Giovanni Anelli - Death Record 1885 Married 3 times?

Postby ItalianbellaSA » 17 Jun 2016, 22:20

Hi Everyone:

I found that death record of my Great-great grandfather, Giovanni Anelli. Here is the record:

http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... 4.jpg.html

Name: Giovanni Anelli, Age 84, Born in Noicattaro to the late Alberto Anelli and Vittoria Sozio

I translated that he died on Oct. 23 1885. First wife was Santa De Fino, Second was Felicia Tedone. Married to Felicia Tr????

Can anyone help with the last name of his third wife? Also, I have a handwritten note (can't remember where I found the information) that he married Felicia Tedone on Oct. 9, 1870, but I can't seem to find it in the marriage records of 1870.

Thanks for any assistance.
Sue Antista
It is hoped that the research I am doing helps to discover, preserve and celebrate my family history.

Sue Antista
ItalianbellaSA

mmogno
Elite
Elite

Re: Giovanni Anelli - Death Record 1885 Married 3 times?

Postby mmogno » 17 Jun 2016, 22:46

ItalianbellaSA wrote:I translated that he died on Oct. 23 1885. First wife was Santa De Fino, Second was Felicia Tedone. Married to Felicia Truzzo

ItalianbellaSA
Elite
Elite

Re: Giovanni Anelli - Death Record 1885 Married 3 times?

Postby ItalianbellaSA » 18 Jun 2016, 00:00

Thank you very much.
It is hoped that the research I am doing helps to discover, preserve and celebrate my family history.

Sue Antista
ItalianbellaSA

Return to “Italian language, handwriting , script & translations”