1833 Marriage, Gambatesa

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
JOHN08
Elite
Elite

1833 Marriage, Gambatesa

Postby JOHN08 » 03 Jul 2016, 08:15

On the 27th of August 1833, in Gambatesa, District of Campobasso, Province of Molise, appeared Luigi DiRenzo, 24, born in Gambatesa, peasant farmer, living in Gambatesa, son of deceased Cosmo DiRenzo, peasant farmer, lived in Gambatesa; also son of Maria Gallo, living in Gambatesa.

Also appeared Donatangela Iadarola, 23, born in Gambatesa, living in Gambatesa, daughter of Guisepppe Iadarola, farmer, living in Gambatesa; also daughter of Isabella Abiuso ??, living in with husband.

Wedding banns: 4 Aug 1833.

They requested to proceed with the celebration of marriage. Donatangela and Luigi were married on the 23rd of September 1833, at the parish church in Gambatesa.

Witnesses: Pasquale Genovese, 23, profession ??, living in Gambatesa; Pasquale Abiuiso ?, peasant farmer, living in Gambatesa; Angelantonio Gresa ?, 30, peasant farmer, living in Gambatesa; ; and Celestino Genovese, 29, peasant farmer, living in Gambatesa.

Appreciate corrections/additions.

John
Numero 19
http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... 1.jpg.html

AngelaGrace56
Master
Master

Re: 1833 Marriage, Gambatesa

Postby AngelaGrace56 » 03 Jul 2016, 10:02

JOHN08 wrote:On the 27th of August 1833, in Gambatesa, District of Campobasso, Province of Molise, appeared Luigi """di Renzo""", 24, born in Gambatesa, peasant farmer, living in Gambatesa, son of deceased Cosmo """di Renzo""", peasant farmer, lived in Gambatesa; also son of Maria Gallo, living in Gambatesa.

Also appeared Donatangela Iadarola, 23, born in Gambatesa, living in Gambatesa, daughter of Guisepppe Iadarola, farmer, living in Gambatesa; also daughter of Isabella """Abiuso "yes"""" , living in Gambatesa with husband.

Wedding banns: 4 Aug 1833.

They requested to proceed with the celebration of marriage. Donatangela and Luigi were married on the 23rd of September 1833, at the parish church in Gambatesa.

Witnesses: Pasquale Genovese, 23, profession"""(possibly Ferraio (blacksmith)"""??, living in Gambatesa; Pasquale """Abiuso cinquanta (fifty)""", peasant farmer, living in Gambatesa; Angelantonio """Grasso""", 30, peasant farmer, living in Gambatesa; ; and Celestino Genovese, 29, peasant farmer, living in Gambatesa.

Appreciate corrections/additions.

John
Numero 19
http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... 1.jpg.html

Have made some changes where the triple inverted comas are. The colours and smile icons arn't working for me at the moment so I hope I've made it clear. Note that "di Renzo" is two words, you don't have a capital in the middle of a name.

Angela:-)

Return to “Italian language, handwriting , script & translations”