Petilia Policastro Marriage Processetti - Giuseppe Nicolozza & Francesca Cosco - 1835. The last 2 attachments

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
molan
Veteran
Veteran

Petilia Policastro Marriage Processetti - Giuseppe Nicolozza & Francesca Cosco - 1835. The last 2 attachments

Postby molan » 22 Jul 2016, 13:56

Hi, please help us read the Processetti for Petilia Policastro Marriage Processetti - Giuseppe Nicolozza & Francesca Cosco - 1835. The last 2 attachments are as follows:
4 - death act of paternal grandfather of groom - ?
7 - act of birth of the bride - Francesca Cosco
Thank you
Gary
Attachments
Petilia Policastro Marriage Processetti - Giuseppe Nicolozza & Francesca Cosco - 1835 Image 331 page 5.jpg
Petilia Policastro Marriage Processetti - Giuseppe Nicolozza & Francesca Cosco - 1835 Image 331 page 7.jpg

erudita74
Master
Master

Re: Petilia Policastro Marriage Processetti - Giuseppe Nicolozza & Francesca Cosco - 1835. The last 2 attachments

Postby erudita74 » 23 Jul 2016, 16:32

Top record death of Angelo Nicolozzo husband of Caterina Tavilla(?). Died December 27, 1787. Buried in this church parish of St Peter and Paul

Bottom record family council proceeding record The top part of record is not there. Giuseppe Nicolozzo was a minor without parents or a grandfather who could consent to his marriage. Since the beg of the record is missing, I don't know who the members of the council were. The council convened to deliberate the merits of the prospective spouse and to give consent for the minor to marry

'

'

molan
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Petilia Policastro Marriage Processetti - Giuseppe Nicolozza & Francesca Cosco - 1835. The last 2 attachments

Postby molan » 23 Jul 2016, 17:37

Thank you so very much Erudita. It is so very much appreciated.

I'll repost the full family council proceeding record and I'll look for The birth record of Francesco Cosco.

Gary

Return to “Italian language, handwriting , script & translations”