Acts of Death Translation

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Nicolette323

Acts of Death Translation

Post by Nicolette323 »

Hello,
I have been trying to use google translate to help with the type print of this document with good success. However, I am REALLY struggling with the hand written portion. I've been comparing handwriting & letter charts to help decipher the Italian script but after 2 days I haven't made much progress.

If someone could tell me what the handwritten words are in Italian I can look up the translations and complete the rest.

With appreciation,
Nicole Pardini
Attachments
Atti Di Morte
Atti Di Morte
erudita74
Master
Master

Re: Acts of Death Translation

Post by erudita74 »

Dated July 27, 1905 at 9:40 in the town hall

Appearing were Angelo Isola, the son of deceased Matteo (Isola), age 30, a miller (mugnaio) living in S. Pietro a Vico (this is a hamlet or frazione of the town of Lucca) and Luigi Dini, the son of deceased (fu) Carlo Dini, age 44, a daylaborer living in Lucca. They reported that at 11:30 yesterday, Pilade Pardrini, age 44, a miller (mugnaio) born and living in S. Pietro a Vico, died there in the house located there at #230. He was the son of deceased Ferrante (this info is crossed out though) who lived in the stated place and also the son of Elisabetta Matteucci, living in the stated place. He was married to Paolina Cristofani. Witnesses were Amadea Pieretti, 59, a teacher, and Ferdinando Milani, age 47, occupation ?.

The document was read aloud to all who intervened and signed by the declarants and the witnesses, in addition to the town official.

Erudita