Handwritten Letters

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
mvosilla

Handwritten Letters

Postby mvosilla » 09 Aug 2016, 00:01

I have a few handwritten letters to my grandfather that I believe are in Italian. He was from Istria, born when it was a part of Italy, but I am almost certain the letters are in Italian. I've been having a hard time trying to transcribe and translate them and I think it is because I'm not familiar with Italian. Is anyone willing to help me transcribe and/or translate them? I would be willing to pay a reasonable fee for the same.

Not knowing what they say, I'd rather not make them publicly available on the forum...

Tessa78
Master
Master

Re: Handwritten Letters

Postby Tessa78 » 11 Aug 2016, 01:44

I have sent you a private message. You can pick this up by clicking on the "private messages" link at the top right next to your login ID.

T.

mvosilla

Postby mvosilla » 11 Aug 2016, 04:59

Sorry I'm new to this forum. I didn't receive your private message yet but I tried to send you one. It says it is in the outbox, idk if that means it won't through or not. I also haven't received any email notifications so maybe things are just a bit delayed.

Tessa78
Master
Master

Postby Tessa78 » 11 Aug 2016, 06:49

Resent :D

T.

Return to “Italian language, handwriting , script & translations”