Birth record help

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
vspeciale66
Rookie
Rookie

Birth record help

Post by vspeciale66 »

Hi,
Can some one help me with the translation of Gabrielle Stellato. I cannot decipher the handwriting.
I am looking for names, ages and dates of and any other pertinent information.

Thanks
Attachments
record-image_3QS7-897F-TF42 (1).jpg
To be Italian is to know Love.

Researching: Del Gatto, Floreno, Cedrone, Speciale, Sucato, Rubado, Simonnetti, Romano, D'Ischia, Di Martino
vspeciale66
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Birth record help

Post by vspeciale66 »

sorry for the duplicate images...

Researching: Del Gatto, Floreno, Cedrone, Speciale, Sucato, Rubado, Simonnetti, Romano, D'Ischia, Di Martino
erudita74
Master
Master

Post by erudita74 »

Dated Aug 19, 1866 at 1 P.M. in the Town Hall of Curti
Appearing was Giovanni Stellato, the son of deceased Gabriele (Stellato), age 26, a peasant living in Curti. He presented a male infant, born on the 19th, to his wife, Maria Raffaela Pratillo, the daughter of dec Giuseppe (Pratillo). She was age 22 and a spinner living in their house on Strada Piazza. The infant was given the name Gabriele.
Witnesses to the declaration of the birth, and presentation of the infant, were Domeico Merola, the son of deceased Michele (Merola), age 60, and Gaetano Cantiello, the son of dec Simone Cantiello, age 53. Both men were peasants in the town.
The document was signed only by the town official, as the declarant and the witnesses did not know how to write.
vspeciale66
Rookie
Rookie

Post by vspeciale66 »

Thank you as always!

erudita74
Master
Master

Post by erudita74 »

You're very welcome.
Erudita