Bartolomeo Falcier 1884

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Falcieri
Rookie
Rookie

Bartolomeo Falcier 1884

Post by Falcieri »

Hello, I have had a breakthrough in my family tree. Please could someone translate this death entry for 1884 for me? Thank you very much! Regards, Claudia

Ciao, ho avuto una svolta nel mio albero genealogico. Si prega di qualcuno potrebbe tradurre questa voce morte per 1884 per me? Grazie mille! Saluti, Claudia
Attachments
Bartolomeo Falcier 1884 crop.jpg
Tessa78
Master
Master

Re: Bartolomeo Falcier 1884

Post by Tessa78 »

Here is what I see. Hopefully, we will get another set of eyes to confirm it. :-)

Bartolomeo Falzier
Dated 31 December 1884 at 1PM at the town office.
The official received notification of a death... at 7:15 AM today at the house in Castello #6778, died Bartolomeo Falzier, age 68, greengrocer residing in Venezia, born in Murano to deceased Vincenzo [Falzier] and to deceased Antonia Spulzaro(?), widower in the first of Regina Ventramier(?), and in the second of Angela De Zan (this appeared to be a correction)

T.
Falcieri
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Falcieri »

This all makes sense on the family tree. The family have a connection the Palazzo Vendramin. I thought I recognised it as that but you have translated it as 'Regina Ventramier(?)'. Thank you so much for this! :)
mmogno
Master
Master

Post by mmogno »

Tessa78 wrote:#1732
Bartolomeo Falzier
Dated 31 December 1884 at 1PM at the town office.
The official received notification of a death... at 7:15 AM today at the house in Castello #6778, died Bartolomeo Falzier, age 68, greengrocer residing in Venezia, born in Murano to deceased Vincenzo [Falzier] and to deceased Antonia Spulzaro, widower in the first of Regina Vendramin, and in the second of Angela De Zan (this appeared to be a correction)

T.
Emilio Lussu: “Che ne sarebbe della civiltà del mondo, se l’ingiusta violenza si potesse sempre imporre senza resistenza?” 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraine! 🇺🇦 🇮🇱תחי ישראל🇮🇱