Hopefully the correct Anna Domenica Porcellini

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Jamiepalma2
Veteran
Veteran

Hopefully the correct Anna Domenica Porcellini

Post by Jamiepalma2 »

Hi, I think I found the right Anna Domenica this time. I would appreciate it if someone could help me translate her death record.

Front
http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... ewsIndex=0

Back
Pianella, Pescara, Abruzzo, Italy & San Filippo, Messina, Sicily
Family Names: Palma, Di Girolamo, Di Giovanni, Ferrara, Fantacuzzi, Villari, Fruttoso
liviomoreno
Master
Master

Re: Hopefully the correct Anna Domenica Porcellini

Post by liviomoreno »

Anna Domenica Porcellini died on Nov 3 1869 at 7pm, aged 83, spinner, daughter of Donato and Maria Giuseppa Di Matteo. Wife of Silvestro Ferri.
Jamiepalma2
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Jamiepalma2 »

liviomoreno wrote:Anna Domenica Porcellini died on Nov 3 1869 at 7pm, aged 83, spinner, daughter of Donato and Maria Giuseppa Di Matteo. Wife of Silvestro Ferri.
I am so sorry. I Just had you translate the same document as last time. I thought the last one was from 1867. Thank you for taking the time to translate this for me. I really appreciate your help. I'll have to continue my search for her. So sorry about that.
Family Names: Palma, Di Girolamo, Di Giovanni, Ferrara, Fantacuzzi, Villari, Fruttoso
Jamiepalma2
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Jamiepalma2 »

This has to be her! I see her husbands name it! It must have been a popular name. This one is from 1870. If someone doesnt mind helping me translate this document I really would appreciate it. So sorry about the other ones. :D

liviomoreno
Master
Master

Post by liviomoreno »

:lol:
Anna Domenica Porcellini died on Oct 15 1870 at 2pm, aged 90, spinner, daughter of Gennaro and Rosa (surname unknown). Wife of Pasquale Di Girolamo.
Jamiepalma2
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Jamiepalma2 »

liviomoreno wrote::lol:
Anna Domenica Porcellini died on Oct 15 1870 at 2pm, aged 90, spinner, daughter of Gennaro and Rosa (surname unknown). Wife of Pasquale Di Girolamo.
Your the best! Thank you for taking the time to translate this for me! I feel bad for wasting your time on the other ones. :D
Tessa78
Master
Master

Post by Tessa78 »

Anna Domenica Porcellini died on Oct 15 1870 at 2pm, aged 90, spinner, daughter of Gennaro and Rosa (surname unknown). Widow of Pasquale Di Girolamo.
T.
Jamiepalma2
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Jamiepalma2 »

Tessa78 wrote:
Anna Domenica Porcellini died on Oct 15 1870 at 2pm, aged 90, spinner, daughter of Gennaro and Rosa (surname unknown). Widow of Pasquale Di Girolamo.
T.
Thanks Tessa!