Basic Translation of Birth Record for 2x Great Grandmother Maddalena Gaspardone

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
OrangeBlossom44
Veteran
Veteran

Basic Translation of Birth Record for 2x Great Grandmother Maddalena Gaspardone

Post by OrangeBlossom44 »

Hello. I am requesting basic translation of the birth record of my 2x great grandmother. Her name is Maddalena Gaspardone. She was born 11 April 1810 in Frinco, Asti, Italy, to parents Domenico (Dominique) Gaspardone and Catterina Gavello. Thank you in advance for your help. It is greatly appreciated.

Claire

RECORD #26 -

http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... ewsIndex=0
Castell'Alfero, Frinco, Faicchio. Cognome: Biondi, Lovisone, Cantino, Goia, Lavorgna, Fassio, Dezani, Mussetto, Negro, Gaspardone, Giannotta, SanGiovanni, Porto, Fiorentino, Gavello, Morra, DiMeo, Ferracane, Rampone, Dalu.
mmogno
Master
Master

Re: Basic Translation of Birth Record for 2x Great Grandmother Maddalena Gaspardone

Post by mmogno »

On April 11, 1810, in front of the Mayor of Frinco appeared Giovanni Domenico Gaspardone, a farmer, aged 27, residing in Frinco, who presented a baby female born to his wife Caterina Gavello and to whom was given the name Maria Maddalena.
Witnesses Pietro Grabbio and Domenico Grosso.
Emilio Lussu: “Che ne sarebbe della civiltà del mondo, se l’ingiusta violenza si potesse sempre imporre senza resistenza?” 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraine! 🇺🇦 🇮🇱תחי ישראל🇮🇱
OrangeBlossom44
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Basic Translation of Birth Record for 2x Great Grandmother Maddalena Gaspardone

Post by OrangeBlossom44 »

Thank you very much, mmogno! I appreciate your help! I am very happy to have recently found the birth records of 3 of my 2x great grandparents. It means a lot to me. Thanks again!

Claire
Castell'Alfero, Frinco, Faicchio. Cognome: Biondi, Lovisone, Cantino, Goia, Lavorgna, Fassio, Dezani, Mussetto, Negro, Gaspardone, Giannotta, SanGiovanni, Porto, Fiorentino, Gavello, Morra, DiMeo, Ferracane, Rampone, Dalu.