Rosario Luciani Death Record

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Jamiepalma2
Veteran
Veteran

Rosario Luciani Death Record

Post by Jamiepalma2 »

Hi, I am hoping this is the right Rosario Luciani's. He would have been at least 48 years old I think. His wifes name was Anna I believe. If someone wouldnt mind translating this for me, I would greatly appreciate it!
Thank You :D

http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... 8.jpg.html
Pianella, Pescara, Abruzzo, Italy & San Filippo, Messina, Sicily
Family Names: Palma, Di Girolamo, Di Giovanni, Ferrara, Fantacuzzi, Villari, Fruttoso
AngelaGrace56
Master
Master

Re: Rosario Luciani Death Record

Post by AngelaGrace56 »

Death No 19: Rosario Luciani
Pianella: 25 January 1818

He died 24 January 1818, 10 pm, and was born in Moscufo?, husband of Anna di Pentima, and the son of the deceased Saverio Luciani and the deceased Elisabetta …... surname not given. He was aged 64, a contadino, who lived in Borgo Santa Lucio and died in his home.

(Giovanni Antonio Luciani, son of the deceased, 31 yo, contadino, living in Borgo Santa Lucia was one of the people who reported the death to the official.)

Angela
Jamiepalma2
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Jamiepalma2 »

AngelaGrace56 wrote:Death No 19: Rosario Luciani
Pianella: 25 January 1818

He died 24 January 1818, 10 pm, and was born in Moscufo?, husband of Anna di Pentima, and the son of the deceased Saverio Luciani and the deceased Elisabetta …... surname not given. He was aged 64, a contadino, who lived in Borgo Santa Lucio and died in his home.

(Giovanni Antonio Luciani, son of the deceased, 31 yo, contadino, living in Borgo Santa Lucia was one of the people who reported the death to the official.)

Angela

Thank you! So excited to research a new town!
Pianella, Pescara, Abruzzo, Italy & San Filippo, Messina, Sicily
Family Names: Palma, Di Girolamo, Di Giovanni, Ferrara, Fantacuzzi, Villari, Fruttoso
AngelaGrace56
Master
Master

Post by AngelaGrace56 »

:D
Angela