*** There is a problem with new registrations - Contact us when you did not receive an activation email ***

Translation of a Certificato di Materimonio

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
2 posts • Page 1 of 1

Translation of a Certificato di Materimonio

Postby nuccia » 05 Jan 2006, 19:48

I recently received some wonderful documents of many of my famiy members including this one that I need hep to translate. It states:

che il giorno dieci---del mese di Dicembre---dell'anno Millenovocentosessanta---contrassero matrimonio in Malito---(name of husband) di Francesco---e di madre ignota---nato in Locri (reggio Calabria---il 15 Novembre 1932-Celibre-Meccanico....

what does mother ignota mean? and why do they not list her name?

also, on the bottom part of the document it reads:

Il presente si rilascia a richiesta di parte interessata per uso emigrazione a scope lavoro ai sensi e per gli effetti di cui all'art.

What does that mean?
nuccia
Staff
Staff

Re: Translation of a Certificato di Materimonio

Postby suanj » 05 Jan 2006, 20:59

madre ignota[/b

that are not the mother name is unknown...

Il presente si rilascia a richiesta [b]di parte interessata per uso emigrazione a scope lavoro ai sensi e per gli effetti di cui all'art.

What does that mean?

That the certificate is for emigration to job's cause, so as the italian law(articles etc)... regards, suanj
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

2 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to Italian language, handwriting , script & translations