Message from Stato Civile

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
antonius2987

Message from Stato Civile

Post by antonius2987 »

I recently recieved this reply from the Stato Civile in Vittorio Veneto by email. I am having a little trouble understanding some parts of it.

"Le comunico che i nostri registri di Stato Civile iniziano dal 1871. Di aver trovato l'atto di matrimonio, di Castagnera Antonio e Grosso Maria, matrimonio che fu celebrato nel Comune di Conegliano (TV), noi abbiamo l'atto trascritto, e l'atto di nascita della sua bisnonna che risulta chiamarsi Mercede. Ho provveduto in data odierna a inviarLe i certificati trovati. Per quanto riguarda la certificazione di nascita di Castagnera Antonio, nato circa nel 1869, potra' rivolgersi alle 2 Parrochie principali di Vittorio Veneto, delle quali fornisco i numeri telefonici: ... "

Thanks to anyone who can help.
Incipit
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Message from Stato Civile

Post by Incipit »

Hi,

Our registries of Civil Status begin from 1871. We have found the marriage certificate of Castagnera Antonio and Grosso Maria, their wedding was celebrated in the Common of Conegliano (TV).
We have the transcribed act, and the birth certificate of its great-grandmother; her name was Mercede.
Today I have sent to you these certificates. For the birth certificate of Castagnera Antonio, born approximately in 1869, you should address your request to the two main parishes of Vittorio Veneto; these are their telephone numbers: ...

Hope this will help
Regards
Tommaso
Incipit
Genealogical researches in Italy
www.incipitprato.com
antonius2987

Re: Message from Stato Civile

Post by antonius2987 »

Thanks so much.