Translation Help

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
scorpione
Rookie
Rookie

Translation Help

Post by scorpione »

Could somebody please translate. I get the gist of it but there are parts that need to be translated. Thanks.

In riscontro alla Sua richiesta si transmette l"allegata certificazione precisando che:

al foglio(2) mancano dei riscontri in quanto non a conoscenza di questo ufficio.

And : Ha vissuto in altro comune per cui non se conosce la composizione della famiglia.

This will help my reading skills as I am guessing the last sentence uses the re flexive "one does not know"the composition of the family " but I am not sure.
scorpione
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Translation Help

Post by scorpione »

Hello to all,

On July 25 I wrote asking for a translation of 3 sentences I received from Italy.While I believe I get the gist of it there are a few words whose meaning does not seem right and could be of great help to me. Is there anybody who can give me a translation which I am certain would be better than mine?I would be very greatful.. grazie
wishyou
Veteran
Veteran

Post by wishyou »

As your request we transmit the encolsed certificate, making point that:
At sheet(2) some corrspondences are missing as unknown to this office;
He Has lived in another town so we don't know the family composition.

Thas an "about" translation. Hope it will help
CDRome

Post by CDRome »

Further to wishyou's translation, here's my version (which is actually pretty much the same):

As per your request, please find attached the certificates. However, please note that:

On page 2, we miss some data about which this office has no verifiable information

and: we do not know who the other members of his/her family were because he/she lived in other municipalities

CDRome
The Italian Press Digest is your source for Italian news in English. Visit us today at www.ItalianPressDigest.com