A letter to Sicily in Italian

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
3 posts • Page 1 of 1

A letter to Sicily in Italian

Postby MikeSavoca91 » 19 Feb 2007, 02:53

Could someone translate this letter into Italian for me?

Dear _________________,

My name is Michael Savoca and I am 15 years old. I am researching my family history, and believe we might be cousins. I have enclosed a chart and some pictures to show the people in my family, do you recognize any names that fit into your family? I hope to hear from you soon, and I hope that we turn out to be cousins. Talk to you soon.

Sincerely,

Michael Savoca

Now if anyone knows something better to write please tell me what you said, and write it. I am new to sending letters to people in other countries. Thanks for your help! :P :P :P

Mike
MikeSavoca91
Staff
Staff

Re: A letter to Sicily in Italian

Postby liviomoreno » 19 Feb 2007, 08:21

MikeSavoca91 wrote:
Dear _________________,

My name is Michael Savoca and I am 15 years old. I am researching my family history, and believe we might be cousins. I have enclosed a chart and some pictures to show the people in my family, do you recognize any names that fit into your family? I hope to hear from you soon, and I hope that we turn out to be cousins. Talk to you soon.

Sincerely,

Michael Savoca

Caro _____________,
mi chiamo Michael Savoca ed ho 15 anni. Sto facendo una ricerca storica sulla mia famiglia e credo che potremmo essere parenti. Ho allegato un grafico e alcune fotografie delle persone della mia famiglia. Per caso riconosci qualche nome che potrebbe far parte ella tua famiglia? Spero di avere tue notizie presto e mi auguro che risulta che siamo cugini. A presto.

Con affetto,
Michael Savoca
liviomoreno
Master
Master

Re: A letter to Sicily in Italian

Postby MikeSavoca91 » 19 Feb 2007, 17:08

THANK YOU!!!!
MikeSavoca91
Staff
Staff

3 posts • Page 1 of 1