I got this response from anagrafe office

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
drovedo
Veteran
Veteran

I got this response from anagrafe office

Post by drovedo »

Does this mean the director is telling me my great grandparents were residents of Austria and I must contact Austrian officials? And he says he is refusing my demand? I did ask in a letter if they required payment. I made several requests over several months and got this response after I requested to look at three different birth records for individuals matching my grandfather's name in birth registry.

Evado la sua richiesta.
distinti saluti.
V.I.P.

Re: I got this response from anagrafe office

Post by elba »

drovedo wrote:Does this mean the director is telling me my great grandparents were residents of Austria and I must contact Austrian officials? And he says he is refusing my demand? I did ask in a letter if they required payment. I made several requests over several months and got this response after I requested to look at three different birth records for individuals matching my grandfather's name in birth registry.

Evado la sua richiesta.
distinti saluti.
According to the rules set out in Art.2.2 of the agreement signed in Vienna on 29.03.1990, the acts regarding Austria must include the following details:
The last residence of the parents in Austria - place and date of marriage of the parents - for the natural children: place and date of birth of the mother, where that is shown/known.

I will deal with your request.
Kind regards.
If you think education is expensive - try ignorance!
"Gente di Mare Genealogy"
drovedo
Veteran
Veteran

Post by drovedo »

deleted
liviomoreno
Master
Master

Post by liviomoreno »

Deleted on request of drovedo
drovedo
Veteran
Veteran

Post by drovedo »

thank you livio. I appreciate your prompt reply and the info which you related to me.