Italian as a foreign language to learn

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
11 posts • Page 1 of 1

Italian as a foreign language to learn

Postby Albertayang » 10 May 2007, 01:08

To learn a foreign language is important for us in our work or life. I want to learn another foreign language, but I don't know which to learn. Maybe Italian is easy to learn for me? I have found some language learn related sites, Italian language school , study languages , corso lingua inglese Londra . It is difficult for me to choose one. I hope someone can give me some other suggestions or recommendations. Any help would be much appreciated!
Albertayang

Re: Italian as a foreign language to learn

Postby drovedo » 14 May 2007, 13:45

May I suggest something free or has a minimal fee? (Depends on city, but usually free). That way you can get a feel for what language is best for you.

Try this site:

http://italian.meetup.com/cities/ie/dublin/

If this isn't the city you are looking for, just go to:

http://www.meetup.com/cities/

click city or country first and then click language meetings.

Hope that helps!
drovedo
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Dulcineasuoxiang » 26 Jul 2007, 07:50

Mastering a foreign language is surely important for us nowadays. I think the best way to learn a foreign language is in a trip to other country. You can speak to the native people to improve your oral language and you can also learn more than the language. I spent several days in Spain and learnt a little Spanish there with the local people. They're all very friendly and hospitable.

---------------------
language travel
curso ingles
Dulcineasuoxiang

Postby Tesshankeren » 20 Aug 2007, 07:17

I think, English is very important now matter where you are. estudiar frances and idiomas are the main language learning resources I would like to suggest to you. Mastering more languages, it will become more convenient to communicate with foreigners.
Tesshankeren

Postby Jey123 » 03 Sep 2007, 03:11

I like to study foreign language. And I like to use them in my daily life. At moment, I try to study some more other language. I've found some good language study place. Here I would like to introduce them to the language fans. They are German language school, cursos aleman alemania. :D
Jey123

Postby icer » 14 Sep 2007, 01:34

Today, most of the students like to learn some more other language than his native tongue. Then the language study is so modern active now. Here I would like to introduce some of the language school to the language fans: German language school; estudiar italiano en Italia and cursos aleman alemania. I hope these could be useful for your people.
icer

Postby JenChiarenza » 21 Sep 2007, 15:37

Greetings! My husband and I are planning a trip to Italy in the near future and I would like to know if anyone can recommend a good Italian language package. I have heard some good comments regarding the Rosetta Stone. I welcome any suggestions. Grazie!
JenChiarenza

Postby zaoxueza » 23 Oct 2007, 02:19

A second language must be more useful in nowadays. I have only learnt English as my second language and I also want to learn some other one. These are the sites I have found to use in my learning. cursos de idioma and curso de idioma
zaoxueza

Postby tntn » 25 Oct 2007, 02:38

I want to learn some other foreign language except English. And I'm Chinese, I can teach you Mandarin in exchange. But I don't know which other language to learn. I have no idea about this. I have only found some language learning related sites, English language schools, Sprachaufenthalt and språkresor . I wonder someone could give me some other suggestion or recommendation. Any help would be much appreciated!
tntn

Postby NOLA » 25 Oct 2007, 13:06

Dear Jen,

I think that Rosetta Stone is excellent. I didn't use it myself, but I saw a demonstration, and I think it should make learing Italian easy for self-learners. Of course, it's fun to be in a group and interact with teachers and students. It depends on how much time you have. Good luck!
NOLA
Rookie
Rookie

Postby Edmondo » 25 Oct 2007, 16:33

Dear Jen, Nola & drovedo,

I have closed this topic because it is started by a spammer.
Beside the replies you made all the rest is spam too.
Tandem fit surculus arbor
Edmondo
Staff
Staff

11 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to Italian language, handwriting , script & translations