please help with this translation

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
sg12

please help with this translation

Post by sg12 »

Le altre curiosita le lasico a Lei, consultando i due casati che allego alla lettera, noche la copia della discendenza delle due famiglie.

A Vodo esistono ancora discendenti della Famiglia Gregori e della familglia D'Olivo in via Nazionale 32 discendenti della Famiglia Del Favaro nella frazione di Peaio via Roma.

Thank you
Giammartino5

Re: please help with this translation

Post by Giammartino5 »

A literal Translation from a site is

The other curiosities the lasico to She, consulting the two lineages that I enclose exactly, noche the copy of the descendancys of the two families.
To Vodo descendants of the Gregori Family and familglia Of Olive tree in National way the 32 descendants of the Family Of the Favaro in the fraction of Peaio via Rome still exist.
elba
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by elba »

sg12 wrote:Le altre curiosita le lasico a Lei, consultando i due casati che allego alla lettera, noche la copia della discendenza delle due famiglie.

A Vodo esistono ancora discendenti della Famiglia Gregori e della familglia D'Olivo in via Nazionale 32 discendenti della Famiglia Del Favaro nella frazione di Peaio via Roma.

Thank you
Could I just make a suggestion that if you are seeking translations of things you have copied, that you pay particular attention to things like commas, word endings (a's and o's) and capital letters, as a translator very often has to read well ahead to understand exactly what the author intended...so a missing or incorrectly placed comma, word ending or capital letter can totally change the gist of the text! A good example here is with the last sentence where you wrote:

"....and the D'Olivi family in Via Nazionale 32 descendants of the Del Favaro family in the...."

Now this could mean two things....that the D'Olivi family live at Via Nazionale 32. OR that 32 descendants of the Del Favaro family live in Via Roma in Peaio!

See what I mean? Where should the comma or full stop be??? :)

Translation:
The other curiosities I will leave to you, consulting the two names (?) that I attach to the letter, let alone the two copies of the family descendants.

In Vodo there are still descendants of the Gregori family and the D'olivi family in Via Nazionale 32 descendants of the Del Favaro family in the administrative division of Peaio via Roma.
If you think education is expensive - try ignorance!
"Gente di Mare Genealogy"
marieshaw

Post by marieshaw »

My Gregori's came from VodoDi Cadore
My great grandma was Lucy gregori and she had a brother Peter