Italian Letter

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
3 posts • Page 1 of 1

Italian Letter

Postby Giambrone » 12 Jan 2008, 04:06

Can some one help me add the following information to my letter

Josephine Lazzara born to James Lazzara and Rosalie
I would like her marriage record, her birth abstract, and the stato di famiglia.
She got married April 10, 1903 in Bivona to Dominic Giambrone son of Joseph Giambrone and Maria Pocino.

Thanks,

Frank

Frank Giambrone
1220 W. Sturbridge Drive
Hoffman Estates, IL 60192 USA
Frankgiamb@aol.com

11 gennaio 2008

Ufficio dello Stato Civile
Comune di Bivona
92010 BIVONA AG
ITALY

Gent.le Sig. Sindaco Giovanni Panepinto,
Mi chiamo Frank, ed abito negli Stati Uniti all'indirizzo sopradetto. Cerco informazioni sulla mia bisnonna, Josephine Lazzara. Nata nel comune di Bivona. Cerco questi dati per conoscere meglio la mia famiglia, e per trovare i miei parenti rimasti in Italia.

Vi sarei molto grato se poteste spedirmi l'estratto dell'atto di nascita di Josephine Lazzara, in carta libera. Nata nel 1885. Sposato Dominic Giambrone nel 10 aprile 1903.

Vi ringrazio in anticipo per la vostra gentilezza e premura, e vi prego di addebitarmi tutte le spese postali e dei certificato. Per favore mi potreste far avere it vostro recapito email.

Distinti saluti,

Frank
Giambrone
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Italian Letter

Postby gabfsa » 13 Feb 2008, 22:37

Mr. Gent.le. Mayor John Panepinto,
My name is Frank, and I live in the United States at sopradetto. Looking for information about my great-grandmother, Josephine Lazzara. Born in the town of Bivona. Can this data to learn more about my family, and for my family who have stayed in Italy.

We would be very grateful if you could send me the extract of the birth of Josephine Lazzara, on plain paper. Born in 1885. Married Dominic Giambrone in April 10, 1903.

I thank you in advance for your kindness and care, and please addebitarmi all postage and certificate. Please I could to get it your email address.

Yours sincerely,
gabfsa

Re: Italian Letter

Postby PeterTimber » 14 Feb 2008, 06:33

Dear Mr Giambrone aren't you asking for three separate documents? if so, you can do this thru a form letter located at www.mangeruca.com and make 3 separate requests since this is an end of day duty for the clerks for all written requests. Further I believe there is a charge for the Certificato di Stato di familgia and they write and let you know what you have to pay so you can send all three together but separately will make it easier for them to separate the free service form the patying service, if any. =Peter=
PeterTimber
Master
Master

3 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to Italian language, handwriting , script & translations