Translation, please help

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
tayelof

Translation, please help

Postby tayelof » 11 Apr 2008, 18:22

Can someone please help me translate this, I would like to write to the consulate office in lagos, I wrote to them the first time in English and got no response, I'll like to try it in Italian hopefully i'll get a better response.

Hello,

My name is ....... born..... I am in need of urgent help. My father's name is ........ born......... in........., he is Italian, I was born here in Lagos Nigeria. My father applied for Italian Visa for me when I was young to travel to Italy, from the embassy here in Lagos and I was issued one on December 18 1981, do you have any record of the application on file, or was my birth certificate registered with the embassy. I want to get Italian citizenship, and I need this documentation. Please help me check for it and let me know if you have it. I would like to make an appointment to come and talk to someone.

Thanks

Thank you.

liviomoreno
Master
Master

Re: Translation, please help

Postby liviomoreno » 12 Apr 2008, 06:45

You do not need to write in Italian. Maybe they did not answer because they were busy with the elections.
Send your letter directly to the General Consul: MAURIZIO BUNGARO
12, Walter Carrington Crescent - Victoria Island - Lagos

If he does not answer escalate to the Ambassador: Massimo Baistrocchi
21st Crescent, OFF CONSTITUTION AVENUE, CENTRAL BUSINESS DISTRICT, ABUJA

tayelof

Re: Translation, please help

Postby tayelof » 14 Apr 2008, 14:02

Thanks Livio, I'll try that.

Return to “Italian language, handwriting , script & translations”