Help writing letter in Italian

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
buzzeo08

Help writing letter in Italian

Post by buzzeo08 »

I think that I have found some of my family in Settefrati, Italy and I would love to write a letter to them. If I write a short letter is there someone that can help translate it into Italian??

Any help would be very appreciated!!
buzzeo08

Re: Help writing letter in Italian

Post by buzzeo08 »

Here is my letter.

I hope this letter finds you well. My name is Denise Propst and I live in the United States. My Grandmother is Francesca Buzzeo-Pressner. Her father Mario Buzzeo came to New York on the Konig Albert from Settefrati, Italy on September 27, 1906 when he was 22 years old. My Great Grandmothers name was Angelina Buzzeo. I think that he may have traveled back and forth a few times after that. I am not sure if you are related to him but I would love to find my family it Italy. I pray that you are doing well and I would love you hear from you. You can reach me at the following.

E-Mail - dpropst@trinitychapelacademy.com.

Address -
165 Birchfield Way
Dallas, GA 30132
United States

Sincerely,

Denise Pressner-Propst
liviomoreno
Master
Master

Post by liviomoreno »

Spero che questa mia lettera La trovi in salute. Mi chiamo Denise Propst e vivo negli Stati Uniti. Mia nonna si chiama Francesca Buzzeo-Pressner. Suo padre, Mario Buzzeo è arrivato a New York, proveniente da Settefrati con la nave Kong Albert, il 27 settembre 1906, quando aveva 22 anni. La mia bisnonna era Angelina Buzzeo. Credo che abbiano viaggiato avanti e indietro diverse volte. Non sono sicura che Lei sia imparentata con Mario Buzzeo, ma vorrei tanto ritrovare la mia famiglia in Italia. Prego che Lei sia in buona salute e vorrei tanto che mi rispondesse. Può scrivermi a:

E-Mail - dpropst@trinitychapelacademy.com.

Indirizzo postale
165 Birchfield Way
Dallas, GA 30132
United States

con affetto,

Denise Pressner-Propst
buzzeo08

Post by buzzeo08 »

Thank you so much for your help! I hope you have a great day!