Scalocchio, Perugia, Umbria

Do you need information about a certain town or village in Italy, or do you need help to find it on a map?
This forum will give you a helping hand.
gciasto

Scalocchio, Perugia, Umbria

Post by gciasto »

I am trying to locate the village of Scalocchio in relationship to Citta' di Castello. It is still listed as a village connected to the comune of Citta' di Castello. I believe it is located in the mountains on the Umbria Marche border and that at one time there was an abbey located there. But that is about as far as I can get except for references to rentals located outside Apecchio.

My mother's parents and grandparents lived there in the early 1900s so I am trying to pinpoint the location. I have visited the Apecchio and Citta' di Castello area so if someone could help me I think I will be able to better locate it.
PeterTimber
Master
Master

Re: Scalocchio, Perugia, Umbria

Post by PeterTimber »

Scalocchio is a frazione of the Comune of Citta Di Castello 06012, (PG) Umbria. Go to www.nonsolocap.it and put in Citta Di Castello and click whenthe name reappears in print and a web page will come up. Scroll down to Municipio and write them in Italian asking for the location of Scalocchio since the webpage does not list Scalocchio as a frazione(??).

Go to www.comune.Citta-di-castello.perugia.it =Peter=
~Peter~
liviomoreno
Master
Master

Re: Scalocchio, Perugia, Umbria

Post by liviomoreno »