Info about Pescara, Teramo and or Chieti

Do you need information about a certain town or village in Italy, or do you need help to find it on a map?
This forum will give you a helping hand.
kappra

Info about Pescara, Teramo and or Chieti

Post by kappra »

Hello,
My grandparents are all from Abruzzi (Abruzzo now), from Pescara, Teramo and Chieti. From what I can tell, Chieti and Pescara are towns, but it seems that Teramo is a region. Is that right? Can anyone give me any information about these places? I'd like to visit in August or September and see if I can find any long lost relatives. I'd appreciate any information on what I might expect to find there from anyone who has been. Grazie.
PeterTimber
Master
Master

Re: Info about Pescara, Teramo and or Chieti

Post by PeterTimber »

There are 4 provinces in Abruzzo, Chieti, L'Aquila, Pescara and teramo

If you go to www.nonsolocap.it and type in Abruzzo and click CERCA and whenthe next site comes up click on REGIONE di ABRUZZO and go to the right for a www for the tourist portion of Abruzzo.

Next go below for each province click and locate the www for the website as you did for Abruzzo until you have seen all the details about each province and their websites. They may be in Italian langiage and may also have fotos.

If you wish to fuind any potential relatives then go to www.paginebianche.it and put in the surname inthe first line and the name of the town of origin inthe second line for any persons with that surname inthe town selected and click CERCA. =Peter=
~Peter~
wldspirit
Staff
Staff

Re: Info about Pescara, Teramo and or Chieti

Post by wldspirit »

This should help put it into perspective:

Regions, Provinces and Towns

wldspirit

"Cambiano i suonatori ma la musica è sempre quella."