Catholic Church near Segromigno in Piano, Italy

Do you need information about a certain town or village in Italy, or do you need help to find it on a map?
This forum will give you a helping hand.

Catholic Church near Segromigno in Piano, Italy

Postby rosebushr » 14 Apr 2009, 13:39

I am trying to find a Catholic church near Segromigno in Piano, Italy. It is of the Capannoni muncipality, a Province of Lucca, in the Region of Toscana. If Segromigno in Piano does not have a Catholic Church, I am looking for the closest church to it. I am trying to find some ancestors who were Catholic and lived in city of Segromigno in Piano. I am hoping that the closest Catholic church might have birth, marriage or death records.

Thank you for any help or advice that you can give me.

Re: Catholic Church near Segromigno in Piano, Italy

Postby PeterTimber » 14 Apr 2009, 14:09

Both Segromigno in Monte and in Piano are both surburbs "Frazioni" of the city of Capannori. There are 40 churches in Capannori so go to and put in Capannori inthe right hand side for the entire 40 listings.

BUT!! You do not have to go to the churches for this information. Go to the Uffico di stato Civile in Capannori and send them form letters initalian for the documents you wish which are free of charge. Go to the following website for form letters in Italian language. ... tters.html

Send these letters to Uffiso di Stato civile in Capannori by going to and put in Capannori, click CERCA for the zip code town name and province. Click right on the name Capannori and a website will come up with a map and other information. scroll down to MUNICIPIO and the asddress below is the address to send the form letters. =Peter=

Return to “Locations in Italy”