Newbie needs help with Francisco Morelli

Do you need information about a certain town or village in Italy, or do you need help to find it on a map?
This forum will give you a helping hand.
rosebushr

Newbie needs help with Francisco Morelli

Postby rosebushr » 14 Apr 2009, 14:26

I am a newbie trying to find out any information on my great grandparents. My great grandfather was Francisco Morelli, who lived in or near Segromigno in Piano, Italy (in the Province of Lucca). I dont know when he was born but he died around 1895, in Segromigno in Piano. Francisco's father was Micheli Morelli and his mother's first name began with a "M".

Francisco married Amabile Rondina, from Sappio, Italy, in about 1880. Amabile was born about 1850. Her father was Giovanni Rondina, who died in Sappio, Italy. Her mother was Domenica Ballestrini, who we know nothing more about.

Francisco and Amabile had five children; John (b 1882), Joseph (b 1884), Giovanni Raphaelo (b 1885), Teolindo (b 1888) and Maria Domenica Annunziata (b 1891, who I am related to). Sometime after Francisco death in 1895, Amabile moved to Albuqueque, New Mexico, USA and died in 1934. With my grandmother having the "Annunziata", I dont know where that came from....ie last name, first name, town, I have no idea. Any thoughts on this would be helpful.

I am trying to find out any information on Francisco, Micheli or M, and his wife Amabile or her parents Giovanni or Domenica. If anyone can help me out, give me advice on where to go or who to contact, I would greatly appreciate it. I have joined Ancestry.com, but they have no leads for any information from Italy. My only information starts in the USA. I am trying to make the leap from the USA back to Italy and all of the ancestor there.

I thank you in advance.

PeterTimber
Master
Master

Re: Newbie needs help with Francisco Morelli

Postby PeterTimber » 14 Apr 2009, 14:49

This is a duplicate! =Peter=
~Peter~

rosebushr

Re: Newbie needs help with Francisco Morelli

Postby rosebushr » 14 Apr 2009, 16:44

I am sorry, I did not realize I was posting this message in the "Locations of Italy" section. Please forgive.

Return to “Locations in Italy”