Madonna del Grazie, Corato- surname Ferrara

Do you need information about a certain town or village in Italy, or do you need help to find it on a map?
This forum will give you a helping hand.
tonyf17866

Madonna del Grazie, Corato- surname Ferrara

Postby tonyf17866 » 01 Jan 2004, 16:48

Hello,
I am looking for any info about a Church founded by my Uncle Peppino Ferrara in Corato named Madonna del Grazie. Also if there is any info on Ferrara's in that region (Corato,Bari,Andria etc.). News and pictures would be very much appreciated. I am trying to find links but so far have been unsuccessful. Thank you very much.
God Bless,
Tony

ptimber
Master
Master

Postby ptimber » 01 Jan 2004, 17:02

There are more than 200 Ferrara surnamed person in the province of bari with 91 in Corato alone. The www.parrocchie.it will give you the listing of the 8 chuirches in Corato whose names may or may not relate to your research objective. happy New year Peter

fumggo

Re: Madonna del Grazie, Corato- surname Ferrara

Postby fumggo » 15 Sep 2008, 23:38

i am a genealogical resercher in corato italy
i can give you the information that interest you
f.muggeo@alice.it

charliemis

Re: Madonna del Grazie, Corato- surname Ferrara

Postby charliemis » 23 Jan 2015, 18:50

Hi Tony,

I'm pretty sure that I have a picture of Madonna del Grazie which is a "relatively new church in the suburbs of Corato.....my cousin was married there about 14 years ago.

I'm a new member, so I'm not sure how to post the photo...maybe you can let me know.

Charlie

NB - my 1st cousin Giuseppina Ardito was married to Francesco Ferrara; she is deceased and he lives near Grenoble France --- both were from Corato

Return to “Locations in Italy”