birth records for D'Agord in Fonzaso

Do you need information about a certain town or village in Italy, or do you need help to find it on a map?
This forum will give you a helping hand.
Violet

birth records for D'Agord in Fonzaso

Post by Violet »

I am looking for surnames and family crests birth records for the name D'Agord in Fonzaso BL,IT circa 1800-1888
PeterTimber
Master
Master

Re: birth records for D'Agord in Fonzaso

Post by PeterTimber »

There is one listing dating back to birth of a female D'agord born October 11,1811 in Fonzaso Bellluno Italy. There is no family crest in Italy for D'agord surname (www. stemmario.it). Her spouse is surnamed Angelo Paso. Go to www.familysearch.org and put inthe D'agord surname under ancestor search

If you wish to write for documents then go to Ufficio di Stato Civile in Fonzaso with form letter that you obtain fromthis website:
http://www.angelfire.com/ok3/pearlsofwi ... tters.html
It is free of charge.

Go to www.nonsolocap.it and put in Fonzaso and when it comes up click on Fonzaso and scroll down to MUNICIPIO for address of the Uffico di Stato Civile. =Peter=
~Peter~
Violet

Re: birth records for D'Agord in Fonzaso

Post by Violet »

Yes Peter thereis a acrest for D'Agord. I have one it is in Italian. Got it in Italy. Not sure I can upload jpeg on this site though. If you are interested in it e-mail me at plhitts@hotmail.com