real estate

Do you need information about a certain town or village in Italy, or do you need help to find it on a map?
This forum will give you a helping hand.
rico636

real estate

Postby rico636 » 30 Jan 2010, 14:03

I am looking for help, in finding someone who can check out some land in Isca Sullo IOnio. My grandfather had 50 acres of land, which as of 2 years ago, still had his name on the tax records. His namd was Vincenzo Nicola Posca, born and raised in Isca. His father was Bruno Posca, and mother Paola. As far as I know, the land is vacant, and I'd like, first of all, to confirm it is still in the family name. Then, to get it appraised for possible sale. Who do I turn to?

PeterTimber
Master
Master

Re: real estate

Postby PeterTimber » 30 Jan 2010, 19:16

www.landfinder.it/main.asp?aff=AF0071&s ... INGLESE&p= for title reports. If you wish you can also contact an attorney in San Francisco for consultation who specializes in Italian property advice as a last item. =Peter=
~Peter~

rico636

Postby rico636 » 31 Jan 2010, 09:23

Peter, was his name Alioto?

PeterTimber
Master
Master

Postby PeterTimber » 31 Jan 2010, 15:02

Yes it is if its San Francisco, California. =Peter=
~Peter~

italianlaw
Rookie
Rookie

Re: real estate POSCA NICOLA Vincenzo;FU BRUNO

Postby italianlaw » 27 Feb 2010, 08:02

rico636 wrote:I am looking for help, in finding someone who can check out some land in Isca Sullo IOnio. My grandfather had 50 acres of land, which as of 2 years ago, still had his name on the tax records. His namd was Vincenzo Nicola Posca, born and raised in Isca. His father was Bruno Posca, and mother Paola. As far as I know, the land is vacant, and I'd like, first of all, to confirm it is still in the family name. Then, to get it appraised for possible sale. Who do I turn to?

Hello Rico
I know about his property under
POSCA NICOLA Vincenzo;FU BRUNO

Contact me directly at italianlaw@comcast.net

Anthony Alioto
www.italianlaw.net
San Francisco

Return to “Locations in Italy”