deluca-basilone children from montreal cant find cousins

Do you need information about a certain town or village in Italy, or do you need help to find it on a map?
This forum will give you a helping hand.
debbie365
Rookie
Rookie

deluca-basilone children from montreal cant find cousins

Postby debbie365 » 18 Jul 2010, 21:07

hi am am looking for carmine deluca -rosaria basilone children.i know they had at least 7. giovanni born 1941,alfredo born 1932,anita born 1926,antoinette born 1926 , gloria lina born 1936, daniel born 1939 mary born,maria born 1927 springfield mass.trying to reach reletives i have tried ancestory .com and mary maria married anthony ascoiti in springfield but died 2005 massachusettes. i know she had 2 children but unable to locate them. does anyone know this family from montreal? thank you so much :)
surnames,Basilone, Calascione,Campofredano, Deluca, Occhionero, Glave, Intrevado, Angelozzi Peta, Frate

viteramasse

Re: deluca-basilone children from montreal cant find cousins

Postby viteramasse » 19 Jul 2010, 14:22

Hi Debbie

My wife's father is Daniel De Luca (son to Carmene De Luca and Rosaria Basilone)
Sorry for my english.
I looking for the De Luca's genealogy
I have a copy from the church's registry to the marriage 4 october 1920

Please send your email address
and tell me your relation with this familly

debbie365
Rookie
Rookie

Re: deluca-basilone children from montreal cant find cousins

Postby debbie365 » 19 Jul 2010, 17:24

HELLO, my relation is my mom lenora basilone. carmine deluca - rosaria basilone are her aunt and uncle. rosaria had a brother salvatore basilone that is my grandfather. my mom met the deluca cousins in 1957 she went to canada with her dad salvatore and sisters. she remembers danny, johnny,antoinette, gloria, very happy to connect julie.
my mother has pictures of danny, and johnny please contact me i sent you a private message my email debbie365@comcast.net thanks :) sincerely debbie
surnames,Basilone, Calascione,Campofredano, Deluca, Occhionero, Glave, Intrevado, Angelozzi Peta, Frate

Return to “Locations in Italy”