Information regarding the Lamberti Family From Atina.

Do you need information about a certain town or village in Italy, or do you need help to find it on a map?
This forum will give you a helping hand.
debs45

Information regarding the Lamberti Family From Atina.

Postby debs45 » 22 Jul 2010, 18:39

I'd be most grateful if anyone has any information regarding the Lamberti Family from Atina,I am new to this genealogy forum and would be most grateful of any help offered,I'll look forward to any response,Thanking you in advance,Debs.

PeterTimber
Master
Master

Re: Information regarding the Lamberti Family From Atina.

Postby PeterTimber » 23 Jul 2010, 13:45

You have one relative in Atina..Angelina Lamberti. Go to www.paginebianche.it and put in LAMBERTI on the Left and Atina on the right. UJp will come her address and telephone number

either write to the town for free..birth, marriage or death records..
www.angelfire.com/ok3/pearlsofwsidom/it ... tters.html

or

write to Angelina with potential relatgive letter
www.intialy.com/gene/mem/letter1.htm

or rent out vital records for Atina on microfilm at nearest Mormon family history library www.familysearch.org for address. =Peter=
~Peter~

debs45

Postby debs45 » 24 Jul 2010, 09:56

Thank you Peter for the information,i'm most grateful.I had found Angelina (just)but,have been informed my cousin is already in contact so i shall find out how far my cousin has got on the Lamberti arm of the family and then continue with the information valerie and your-self have kindly given to me,Many Thanks Debs

PeterTimber
Master
Master

Postby PeterTimber » 24 Jul 2010, 15:00

good show ol'girl!! =anglophile Pete=
~Peter~

johnnyonthespot
Master
Master

Postby johnnyonthespot » 24 Jul 2010, 15:12

debs45 wrote:I'd be most grateful if anyone has any information regarding the Lamberti Family from Atina,I am new to this genealogy forum and would be most grateful of any help offered,I'll look forward to any response,Thanking you in advance,Debs.

Debs,

If we had some idea of what you hope to accomplish, we could offer more targeted help.

For example, if you have an ancestor from Atina whose full name and birthdate are known to you, you can write to the comune and request his or her birth certificate and/or marriage certificate. From information on these documents, you can learn the parent's names and birthplaces and so on.

Also, if your ancestor served in the Italian military, service records are usually available from the state archives.

These documents are generally available from Italy at no cost or at most the cost of postage. Some comuni respond very quickly whereas others, unfortunately, may take months or even never respond at all.
Carmine

My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me! :)

debs45

Postby debs45 » 01 Aug 2010, 12:38

Thank you Carmine,i'm sorry i did'nt respond very quickly to your post but,unfortunatly things here have been pretty hectic,I am waiting for some information from my second cousin regarding full names and dates of my grandfather and great grandfather who we believe came from Atina,Our aim hopefully is to trace relatives and maybe sometime in the near future to visit the area where my grandfather and his family came from.My second cousin is already in contact with one person from Atina but,as yet i have'nt been able to contact her regarding any information she may have that might be differant from what i already have so my sister and myself are trying to trace our family tree aswell and hopefully when we all get together we can piece things together,Many Thanks for you help and advice and i'm sure i will be back in touch as i find out more details,Kind Regards Debs x

Italysearcher
Master
Master

Postby Italysearcher » 01 Aug 2010, 13:56

If you know someone who lives in Atina ask them to go to the anagrafe and ask Giuseppina if she will look up the famiy in the old Register of the Population. You will get the whole family then in one shot complete with birth dates, etc.
The books are too large to photocopy and too full of information to copy out by hand but she will let you take a digital photo of the pages for your family. Use a camera of at least 5 megapixels and do each page individually.
Ann Tatangelo
http://angelresearch.wordpress.com
ANNOYING THE SAINTS - Stories of my Life in Italy. http://www.lulu.com/content/paperback-b ... ly/7731505

debs45

Postby debs45 » 12 Aug 2010, 09:01

Thank you Ann,unfortunatly i'm not in contact with anyone from Atina and my second cousin is at presant away so things are moving quite slow but,my sister is going to give me the dates,names etc of the family she has managed to find and hopefully then when we put them together we maybe able to move forward,Thank you again Regards Debs :o)

Return to “Locations in Italy”