Looking for anyone with information on the name Carriero

Do you need information about a certain town or village in Italy, or do you need help to find it on a map?
This forum will give you a helping hand.
blacerenza

Looking for anyone with information on the name Carriero

Postby blacerenza » 13 May 2004, 18:48

My great grandfather's name was last was Carriero, he had several children that were adopted into the Lacerenza family. He had a brother named Nicholas. The town I believe they were from was Aveano ( I think I spelled it correct). His wifes name was Maria although I am not sure that they ever married. He was either a doctor or lawyer. My grandfather's name was Vito Lacerenza. If anyone has any type of information please let me know.

Bernadette Lacerenza-Monahan

ptimber
Master
Master

Postby ptimber » 13 May 2004, 19:17

Information about what. Are you looking for someone? If so go to www.paginebianche.it and insert the surname in the first line Carriero and in the third line put in FR for the region of Friuli Venezia Giulia which is the region AVIANO is located in. There are just 3 CARRIERO surnamed persons in that region. When you click the CERCA button all thre persons with that surname will appear.,Two are int he city of is in another smaller town. You may wish to contact them and ask if they are related to you. Peter

blacerenza

Postby blacerenza » 13 May 2004, 19:50

Thank you Peter for replying. You asked if I was looking for someone. I am looking to find out information on my true heritage. Since he had so many children I think 9 altogether I figure someone out there must have some information or any information for that matter. The information that you gave me is a start especially since he had a child named Angelo.

Bernadette

ptimber
Master
Master

Postby ptimber » 14 May 2004, 00:16

Chances are they may be related and, if so, they can give you the information you are seeking./ Send one letter to all three in english using simple enteceds or go to www.angelfire.com/ok3/pearlsofwisdom/tools_italy html. English is the secopnd languages and taught in the schools so the kids can translate it if there is a problem.Peter

dome72

Re: Looking for anyone with information on the name Carriero

Postby dome72 » 18 Aug 2005, 01:08

Hi my surname is Carriero, but my origins are from southern Italy.

Eurythmics6004

Re: Looking for anyone with information on the name Carriero

Postby Eurythmics6004 » 13 May 2010, 17:58

My great great grandfather was Dominick Carriero who was the grand father-in-law of my great grandfather Vito Lacerenza, of New Rochelle, NY.

Return to “Locations in Italy”