Comune di Roma address

Do you need information about a certain town or village in Italy, or do you need help to find it on a map?
This forum will give you a helping hand.

Comune di Roma address

Postby vcodogno » 19 Oct 2010, 12:00

Dear all,

I sent my marriage certificate to the Italian Consulate in NY so the wedding could be registered in Italy. After several emails sent to the consulate asking for the status of the certificate, they finally told me that they sent the certificate to "Comune di Roma". I would like to get the marriage certificate from the comune that was registered so I can request my husband's naturalization.
How should I proceed?
Do you have the fax, address and email of the commune?
Do I need to send $ when sending the letter with the request?

Thank you so much for your help.

Re: Comune di Roma address

Postby johnnyonthespot » 19 Oct 2010, 12:25

Is Rome your ancestral comune?

Are you a dual citizen jus sanguinis? How long ago were you married? Did you submit a citizenship jus matrimonio case (with police/FBI background checks, etc) for your husband? If this is the case, then the consulate forwards your application to Rome where it can take up to two years (and usually does) to be approved.

Comune di Roma's Stato Civile office is located at the address on this page ... _XVIII_(18)/

My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me! :)

Re: Comune di Roma address

Postby liviomoreno » 19 Oct 2010, 13:27

The address provided by Carmine is for Rome inhabitants living in the 18th Department (Municipio).
For people non residing in Rome the address is:

Comune di Roma
Servizi demografici
Via Luigi Petroselli, 50
00186 Roma

Return to “Locations in Italy”