unable to find birth record salvatore Basilone ,ururi

Do you need information about a certain town or village in Italy, or do you need help to find it on a map?
This forum will give you a helping hand.
debbie365
Rookie
Rookie

unable to find birth record salvatore Basilone ,ururi

Postby debbie365 » 09 Dec 2010, 15:59

i sent an email to the town of ururi campobasso italy to try and get my grand fathers salvatore Basilone birth record born october 1903 . they say they have no record . but there is question of him being born in brazil i have his original passport from italy 1916. there was a story that his family was visiting in brazil and he was born there. he was raised and schooled in ururi. he came here in to america in 1918. what can i do now totally confused?
surnames,Basilone, Calascione,Campofredano, Deluca, Occhionero, Glave, Intrevado, Angelozzi Peta, Frate

suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: unable to find birth record salvatore Basilone ,ururi

Postby suanj » 09 Dec 2010, 16:46

Please to make a photocopy of Salvatore original passport from italy 1916 and send it to Ururi explaining that your ancestor resulting born in Ururi as stated in passport attached copy... so the civil records officer of Ururi can search better... maybe the was registered not in oct 1903, but after....
that is possible...
suanj
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH

debbie365
Rookie
Rookie

Re: unable to find birth record salvatore Basilone ,ururi

Postby debbie365 » 09 Dec 2010, 19:25

thank you so much that is what i will do.. thank you for the quick response. :D
surnames,Basilone, Calascione,Campofredano, Deluca, Occhionero, Glave, Intrevado, Angelozzi Peta, Frate

Return to “Locations in Italy”