*** There is a problem with new registrations - Contact us when you did not receive an activation email ***

Francesco Acquisto

Do you need information about a certain town or village in Italy, or do you need help to find it on a map?
This forum will give you a helping hand.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1

Francesco Acquisto

Postby Sangerine » 27 Apr 2011, 19:00

Hi,
I'm here once again looking for help. I have sent a letter to Casteltermini, in Italian, translated from a web site. I feel pretty certain that is the town my grandfather was from but I could be wrong. This letter was sent February 8th (certificed mail, received signature on card) and as of this date still no reply. Should I sent another letter or should I try to e-mail them the letter. If I e-mail the letter could someone please e-mail me the town's e-mail address. I have been trying to locate his birth certificate for such a long time. No living relatives, which are about two, remember anything, they were to young. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks again for your help.

Sandi
r24man@aol.com
Sangerine
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Francesco Acquisto

Postby Tessa78 » 27 Apr 2011, 19:32

Hello Sandi,

Should I sent another letter or should I try to e-mail them the letter. If I e-mail the letter could someone please e-mail me the town's e-mail address. I

I would definitely follow-up with an email giving details of the letter you sent.

email address: (no spaces)
info@comune.casteltermini.ag.it

T.
Tessa78
Master
Master

2 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to Locations in Italy