stato di famiglia certificato storico or originale

Do you need information about a certain town or village in Italy, or do you need help to find it on a map?
This forum will give you a helping hand.
hollygianfrancesco
Veteran
Veteran

stato di famiglia certificato storico or originale

Post by hollygianfrancesco »

I have not been here for quite some time. I have once again picked up where I left off and I am in need of records from Civille Archives for Province of Isernia, Comune of Roccamandolfi.
I have ordered all the microfilm and it does not go back far enough. Do you by by chance have the form I need and the address where to send the request? My great great grandfather was born in 1774 minus plus 1 and I only know one of his sons actual birth and marriage dates. is this enough information?
Thanks
Holly
adelfio
Master
Master

Re: stato di famiglia certificato storico or originale

Post by adelfio »

Here is there website which you email your request to.

http://www.archivi.beniculturali.it/UCB ... me=ISERNIA
Did your 2x grandfather die in Roccamandolfi did you check the death records for him there
Death record would have his parents and wife info on it and his age at his death.
I think you will have to go the church route now for info before 1809 most civil records dont go any further back
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
Italysearcher
Master
Master

Post by Italysearcher »

There might be a parish census (Stato delle anime) for the period you need if you are lucky but you will need to know which parish if there were more than one.
Ann Tatangelo
http://angelresearch.net
Dual citizenship assistance, and document acquisition, on-site genealogical research in Lazio, Molise, Latina and Cosenza. Land record searches and succession.
hollygianfrancesco
Veteran
Veteran

Thank you Ann. Yes, I do know the parish. But do they go back that far? If my travasolo was born in 1774, and I am not sure where, I just know his son was born there in 1820. Since he was 46 when his son was born it is doubtful he was married that year. His wife was 32. I will write to the parish office as well. Thanks for the suggestion I did not know the parish had census records.
hollygianfrancesco
Veteran
Veteran

San Giacomo Maggiore is the parish. I was there in 2010 , However, I did not know and I went to municipio and they were less than helpful. I will write the letters, however, I know that this does not happen quickly. I will wait and then follow up. I will also attempt to contact again the professor there who is the historian.
Thank you Sabino.
hollygianfrancesco
Veteran
Veteran

va bene!
hollygianfrancesco
Veteran
Veteran