Ok...since Peter thinks I am in business or something

Do you need information about a certain town or village in Italy, or do you need help to find it on a map?
This forum will give you a helping hand.
JamesBianco
Staff
Staff

Ok...since Peter thinks I am in business or something

Post by JamesBianco »

*edit*
ptimber
Master
Master

Re: Ok...since Peter thinks I am in business or something

Post by ptimber »

Good for you and now don't charge anybody anything and happy new year guaglione. Peter
trevisan2
Master
Master

Post by trevisan2 »

I am currently doing research in the valle di Cadore area. I was personally there in July and September of 04. Its a very, very beautiful area, near Cortina.
I would like to know the names and dates of the DelFavero line.
I will have the entire parish records extracted into families and pedigree lines, back to the 1550's. I plan on making the imformation available to interested parties.
The orginal records are in very good condition, but the 1500 ones are in very, very hard to read latin.
Trevisan2
BethW
Rookie
Rookie

Post by BethW »

James,

I also have Orlando, Serafini and Paolantonio from Agnone in my line. I would love to compare notes.

Beth
JamesBianco
Staff
Staff

Post by JamesBianco »

My Serafini, Orlando, and Paolantonio lines are pretty far back.

Serafini & Orlando:

Pasquale SERAFINI, born 1756 in Agnone, Campobasso, Molise, Italia; died 11 July 1817 in Agnone, Campobasso, Molise, Italia. He was the son of 20. Giovanni SERAFINI and 21. Rosalina ORLANDO. He married 11. Francesca FONTI. born 1753 in Pescopennetaro, Campobasso, Molise, Italia; died 23 October 1845 in Agnone, Campobasso, Molise, Italia. She was the daughter of 22. Giuseppe FONTI and 23. Camillia FRINELI.

Child of Pasquale SERAFINI and Francesca FONTI is:
i.Giacinta SERAFINI, born 1790 in Agnone, Campobasso Molise, Italia; died 04 December 1837 in Agnone, Campobasso, Molise, Italia; married Domenico Odorisio Abt. 1815 in Agnone, Campobasso, Molise, Italia.

Paolantonio:
Rocco MENALDI, born 1760 in Agnone, Campobasso, Molise, Italia; died 04 July 1839 in Agnone, Campobasso, Molise, Italia. He was the son of 24. Antonio MENALDI and 25. Carmina MASSANISSO. He married 13. Florinda PAOLANTONIO.
13. Florinda PAOLANTONIO, born 1770 in Agnone, Campobasso, Molise, Italia; died 27 December 1808 in Agnone, Campobasso, Molise, Italia.

Child of Rocco MENALDI and Florinda PAOLANTONIO is:
6 i. Gregorio Vincenzo MENALDI, born 1797 in Agnone, Campobasso, Molise, Italia; married Maria Celeste CARLOMAGNO 04 December 1818 in Agnone, Campobasso, Molise, Italia.

I am no further back on Paolantonio or Orlando, I will need to get into the church records to do that, I've exhausted the Stato Civile records.

Anyone look familiar?

Thanks Jim
BethW
Rookie
Rookie

Post by BethW »

Hi Jim,

I've come across Giacinta Serafini and Domenico Odorisio. Their daughter Ma. Irene married Francescopaulo diLollo (brother of my ggg-grandmother Ma. Raffaela). Your Giacinta also caught my eye because the grandmother of Ma. Raffaela's husband (Geremia Gamberale) was also named Giacinta Serafini, and I've been wondering whether the two Giacintas were related.

I need to order up the death records from Agnone to see if I can find anything more on my Giacinta.

I have Orlandos all over the place, but I don't know if any of them are connected to Rosalina.

I'll let you know if come up with anything else.

Beth