*** There is a problem with new registrations - Contact us when you did not receive an activation email ***

Requesting Birth/Marriage Records from Accera Italy

Do you need information about a certain town or village in Italy, or do you need help to find it on a map?
This forum will give you a helping hand.
4 posts • Page 1 of 1

Requesting Birth/Marriage Records from Accera Italy

Postby anthonydel » 12 Jun 2012, 16:50

I'm trying to find where to write or send an email to in order to request Birth records for my great grandmother and great grandfather. They were both born in Accera, Campania, Italy. I've sent an email to the Commun.it website but not sure that's what I need to do.

Also can I request the information in English, or should I have it translated to Italian?

Thanks in advance!

Anthony DeLaurentis
anthonydel

Re: Requesting Birth/Marriage Records from Accera Italy

Postby adelfio » 19 Jun 2012, 23:17

There are records online for Italy, Napoli, Acerra, Ci...ation (Comune), 1809-1929 at familysearch.org
Birth record of Teresa de Sena
INDEX#611
1888 Dec 23rd before civil official of Acerra appeared Raffele de Sena in a house on via Castello #9 at 11:00 pm with his wife Annunzia di Sierra gave birth to a baby girl named Teresa de Sena

Side note on the left says on March 19th 1910 in Acerra married Salvatore de Laurentiis
click for record keep clicking to enlarge

I went through the indexes from 1890 back to 1886 didnt see a Salvatore listed
I think Salvatore de Laurentiis was born in 1886 but the are no births online for that year. I went to the 1910 marriage records and it shows Salvatore de Laurentiis it shows 2 Salvatore's in the index
on the last couple of pages. The first one is not your Salvatore I checked the marriage record. The second one I would say yes says Salvatore de Laurentiis son of Gennaro I would say this one is the right one but the page is missing in the year 1910 index #35 it could be out of order if you want to I would look through the year to see if it was misplaced you will see that pg 35 and 36 are missing
I went back to look for any brothers or sisters of Salvatore with the fathers name Gennaro de Laurentiis and came up with 1884 the birth of Sofia de Laurentiis daughter of Gennaro de Laurentiis and Giuseppa Buonincontro this could possible be Salvatore's parents. As I was looking through the records are didnt see any Gennaro's until I got to your Salvatore as a father listed

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
adelfio
Master
Master

Postby adelfio » 20 Jun 2012, 14:04

Requesting marriage record
email: protocollo@comune.acerra.na.it
Address
Stato Civile
Comune di Acerra
Viale della Democrazia, 21
80011 - Acerra (NA)
ITALY

Egregi signori,
Mi chiamo YOUR NAME. Sto facendo una ricerca sui miei antenati e ho bisogno delle informazioni dai vostri registri per la cittadinanza italiana.
I miei antenati provennero da Acerra.
L’individuo seguente è il mio antenato.
Quanto segue è tutto ciò che so di queste persone:
Nome e cognome del marito: Salvatore de Laurentiis
Data di nascita: 1886
Luogo di nascita: Acerra
Nome e cognome del padre: Gennaro de Laurentiis
Nome e cognome della madre: incerto
Nome e cognome della moglie: Teresa de Sena
Data di nascita: 1888
Luogo di nascita: Acerra
Nome e cognome del padre: Raffele de Sena
Nome e cognome della madre: Annunzia di Sierra
Data di matrimonio:marzo 1910
Luogo di matrimonio: Acerra
Potreste cercare l’atto di matrimoni di queste persone nei vostri registri.
Per favore,vi chiedo di spedirmi una delle fotocopie l’atto di matrimoni di queste persone e di spedirmi l’estratto completo dell’atto di matrimonio per la cittadinanza italiana.
Se non avete i registri corrispondenti, potete fornire l’indirizzo dell’archivio dove in cui i registri possano essere trovati?
Vi ringrazio in anticipo per il vostro gentilezza e premura.
Distinti saluti,
NAME ADDRESS EMAIL

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
adelfio
Master
Master

Postby anthonydel » 20 Jun 2012, 22:01

Marty,

Thanks a lot for the research. I too found that I could not find the marriage record when going through what was available online. It looks like that there are two pages w/ the same number in the book, and they are actually missing the 1 page that would have the record I would need.

On a side note, I'm also in Chicago as I noticed you were too. Small world.

Thanks again, I will submit the letter above as you stated. Very much appreciated!!
anthonydel

4 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to Locations in Italy