Nardelli Family From Marzano Appio

Do you need information about a certain town or village in Italy, or do you need help to find it on a map?
This forum will give you a helping hand.
1 post • Page 1 of 1

Nardelli Family From Marzano Appio

Postby demari18 » 19 Jun 2012, 15:40

About 20 years ago my husband and I visited Marzano Appio in search of information about my husband's ancestors. My husband's great grandmother was Maria Nardelli whose maiden name was Cimini also seen as Cimino. Maria's parents were Nicola and Chiara. She was married to Angelo Nardelli and had 2 children Carmine and Isabella. On our trip we met Giulio and Flora Piccolo who lived on Via Roma. Giulio's grandmother was a Nardelli. Giulio brought a man to the house named Aldo who was doing a genealogy of Marzano Appio and had traced the Nardelli family back to the 1700's. My husband and I unfortunately did not write to our new Italian family and friend once we returned to the USA and did not get a copy of Aldo's genealogy. Since we are now retired we have been looking back into the family history and are hoping to find some information about the Nardelli family that we are related to.
Maria was born sometime between 1840 and 1848 and immigrated to the United States in 1910 using the surname Cimino. Any information about this family or the gentleman name Aldo and his genealogy of Marzano Appio would be most appreciated. Thank you. Marion and Andrew

demari18

demari18
Rookie
Rookie

1 post • Page 1 of 1

Return to Locations in Italy