Alta villa Silentina Campania Salerno( De Feo family)

Do you need information about a certain town or village in Italy, or do you need help to find it on a map?
This forum will give you a helping hand.
calir77red

Alta villa Silentina Campania Salerno( De Feo family)

Post by calir77red »

Hi my grandfather and his siblings were born in this town. He was Domenico Defeo (Di Feo) 1873 any info on the family, birth certificates etc would be greatly appreciated. I also think his parents were married there.
Thank You for your help.
Rosemarie
erudita74
Master
Master

Re: Alta villa Silentina Campania Salerno( De Feo family)

Post by erudita74 »

calir77red wrote:Hi my grandfather and his siblings were born in this town. He was Domenico Defeo (Di Feo) 1873 any info on the family, birth certificates etc would be greatly appreciated. I also think his parents were married there.
Thank You for your help.
Rosemarie

There are no microfilmed or online records for this town. You will have to write in Italian to try to get info.

Comune di Altavilla Silentina
Piazza Umberto I 19
84045 Altavilla Silentina SA
Italia

To help you with letters in Italian:

http://www.circolocalabrese.org/genealo ... -index.asp

http://www.angelfire.com/ok3/pearlsofwi ... tters.html

Erudita
calir77red

Post by calir77red »

To Erudita , Thank you for your quick reply . I sent the town a letter last year, but never received a reply . i will try again . Rosemarie
erudita74
Master
Master

Post by erudita74 »

calir77red wrote:To Erudita , Thank you for your quick reply . I sent the town a letter last year, but never received a reply . i will try again . Rosemarie

You're very welcome. I've also tried contacting another town in Salerno province a number of times and have never gotten replies. Even found a new email address for the town earlier this year and still nothing. Good luck this time around.
Erudita