*** There is a problem with new registrations - Contact us when you did not receive an activation email ***

Trip to Italy???

Do you need information about a certain town or village in Italy, or do you need help to find it on a map?
This forum will give you a helping hand.
4 posts • Page 1 of 1

Trip to Italy???

Postby tucker18 » 24 Jul 2005, 12:53

What is the best time to take a vacation to Italy March?
If not please advise me.
Thanks in advance.
tucker18

Re: Trip to Italy???

Postby Garbo » 28 Jul 2005, 00:18

I would say it depends on what you want to do/see while you are there. You might check when the Easter holidays are next year -- some things might be closed during that time, but on the other hand you could run into wonderful celebrations. In my book, there is NO bad time to see Italy! The last time I was there was early May and we had great weather.
Garbo

Postby mfjp » 28 Jul 2005, 08:53

I was there during the last 2 weeks of November and 1st week in December... (Central Italy)

Thinking it might be cold... brought all my winter gear.. nordic knits, gloves, parka, hats... :oops:

In fact, it was truly a beautiful time of year... all I needed was a cardigan...

Rome was quite warm, but the mountains of the Abruzzo region were just a bit cooler...

As Garbo said...
In my book, there is NO bad time to see Italy!

Happy planning,
Maria
mfjp
Master
Master

Postby LauriePierce » 27 Aug 2005, 01:51

Hi,
My husband and I were in Foggia, Abruzzo, Molise, Le Marches and Umbria in May (the beginning). It was warm then it was rather chilly. Either way, it was the most wonderful experience. Looking forward to going back.
Have a great trip!
Laurie
LauriePierce

4 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to Locations in Italy