Valle di Cadore Research . .

Do you need information about a certain town or village in Italy, or do you need help to find it on a map?
This forum will give you a helping hand.
4 posts • Page 1 of 1

Valle di Cadore Research . .

Postby trevisan2 » 18 Sep 2005, 11:18

Valle di Cadore (BL) extractions have been completed from 1906-1570. Most of the extractions have been placed in a pedigree & family group format. All research was done by professional researchers under a private contract.
Valle di Cadore has (2) Chiamulera lines at the 1550's

Around 1640 most of the surnames change and are not present anymore. For example Agnoli becomes D'Agnol and the De Vallesina, Giacchetti becomes De Jacheto and also Rizzardi and Gerardis in the early records are sometimes found as De Jacheto.

It was interstesting to see that there was an interesting exchange of population with the villages nearby, especially with Pieve di Cadore, Nebbiu, Venas, Cibiana, Perarolo, Tai, San Vito di Cadore, Vodo di Cadore, Cortina D' Ampezzo, Ospitale di Cadore Domegge, Borca di Cadore and several others.
Reguards
Trevisan2 :lol:
Researching in the provience of Treviso, Italy, Provaglio Sopra, Val Sabbia of Brescia.
Domege di Cadore

Forno di Rivara, TO, Canischio, TO

Surnames Melchiori of Oderzo, TV, Vendrame of TV, Rossi of Rai di San Polo, Bonotto of TV.
trevisan2
Elite
Elite

Re: Valle di Cadore Research . .

Postby JamesBianco » 18 Sep 2005, 13:11

Great news!! Are you planning to make them available to people? As you know my great grandmother Amelia Delfavero was born in Valle.

Thanks!
Jim :)
JamesBianco
Staff
Staff

Postby trevisan2 » 18 Sep 2005, 20:06

I plan on posting it on a web site soon. I will add additional parishes as I get them processed. In the mean time folks wanting information need to e-mail their ancestors+ the parents with dates and I will look them up. The date base is 40,000+ names
I am sure we all share many common lines.
later,
Trevisan2
Researching in the provience of Treviso, Italy, Provaglio Sopra, Val Sabbia of Brescia.
Domege di Cadore

Forno di Rivara, TO, Canischio, TO

Surnames Melchiori of Oderzo, TV, Vendrame of TV, Rossi of Rai di San Polo, Bonotto of TV.
trevisan2
Elite
Elite

Postby VaDeb » 18 Sep 2005, 21:24

Trevisan,

What a generous service. To provide all this information to others without requiring payment.
VaDeb
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

4 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to Locations in Italy