Branca from Trenta, Cosenza, Calbria

Do you need information about a certain town or village in Italy, or do you need help to find it on a map?
This forum will give you a helping hand.
dizabrat
Rookie
Rookie

Branca from Trenta, Cosenza, Calbria

Postby dizabrat » 23 Jan 2016, 21:01

I searched on Jan 7th for my family birth records, I found one. I got the website through Cyndy's list. I think it was Portale della Storia degli italiai - On Cyndi's list it looks like this:

Archivio Di Stato Di Cosenza

Archives of Cosenza Province in Calabria, Italy. Index of birth, death, marriage and Army enlistments from 1800 - 1900. Registration required, but free.

Can anyone help me find another website where I can search birth records in Trenta?

Lucani

Re: Branca from Trenta, Cosenza, Calbria

Postby Lucani » 12 Mar 2016, 07:45

The link you found is for the state archives but Cosenza Province is not included in the database. Records in Cosenza are difficult to find on-line. Do you have access to a local FamilySearch facility? They have microfilm records yo can view.

suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Postby suanj » 15 Mar 2016, 15:45

Hi,
the Cosenza database work by this link: http://www.poster.beniculturali.it/ascs_web/index.faces
and it is ok to 70 % sometimes given error...
suanj
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH

adelfio
Master
Master

Postby adelfio » 15 Mar 2016, 17:16

Municipality of TRENTA. Volume number 30, document number 22 page -

Antonio Ferdinando Branca born on 02/06/1850

son/daughter of Raffaele Branca, bracciale, 32 years and of Maddalena Campana, filatrice, 22 years

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty

dizabrat
Rookie
Rookie

Postby dizabrat » 22 Jul 2016, 22:10

Hi Marty,

I am leaving for Calabria on Tuesday. Are you located in Italy? I dont speak the language but had a friend write me a letter in Italian that I plan on taking to the Comune in Trenta. Do you think they will do some look ups for me?

Return to “Locations in Italy”